CPA for TAX PREPARATIOn
Sorry, this job has expired.
More than 30 years ago, the principals of a generations-old probate and estate planning law firm (who were also CPA's) established a separate CPA firm to handle tax and accounting matters on behalf of its clientele.
We are a tight-knit team of dedicated professionals who care about our clients and pride ourselves on providing high quality work for a reasonable cost. Our clients often become like family to us. In some cases we are working with 3rd generation family members, so they practically are family!
We are currently seeking a reliable CPA to assist those clients with their accounting and tax needs. This is not just an opportunity to join our team--it is also about becoming a part of our caring and synergistic family of lawyers, accountants and clients.
This is a separate accounting firm that exists outside of, but is strategically aligned with, our law practice. The accounting practice has developed over many years from a genuine desire to provide clients with a professional accounting/tax service that is dependable and synonymous with the level of service they receive from our law firm.
• Tax compliance and planning for a broad spectrum of clients.
• Preparation of federal, state, and local tax returns.
• Support of QuickBooks in house or online systems.
• Tax preparation experience
• Tax software experience (Lacerte a plus)
• QuickBooks software experience
• Tax research software experience
• 5+ years of experience as a CPA handling personal, partnership, trust and corporate taxes
• Experience in Microsoft Office applications
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Well organized and detail-oriented
This is an extremely unique partner track opportunity for an experienced CPA who is of a mind to own their own practice one day. This practice has already been built, but due to past and pending retirements, it needs the right person to step up and carry the workload. Rarely does an opening arise in a succession team of this caliber-most of our professionals and staff have been with the firm for more than 10 years! This is one that should lead the right person to a partnership position. You are not likely to find another opportunity quite like this again!
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their resume and cover letter today by clicking "Apply now" on this page.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.